Bill Hicks, President
Bill brings a broad range of technology, process, and enterprise systems experiences, including strategic planning, selections, and deployments (Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, and Lawson).
He has experience working across multiple industries – manufacturing, distribution, professional services, financial services, and nonprofit. He draws upon his extensive network of consultants and partners to bring the right skills and resources to address his client’s unique need.
– Key Skills: Salesforce, FinancialForce, SAP & Oracle Deployments, CIO Advisory Support (Strategy, Selections, PM), and Process Redesign.
– Representative Clients: Elite SEM, Armstrong Flooring, Habitat for Humanity, High Companies, Engelhard/BASF, Wolf Home Products, and Shale Oil Solutions.
– Previous Experience: Director Enterprise Systems at Dell Services & ISA Consulting, Senior Vice President at Alliance Consulting, President at Lever8 Solutions, and Partner at Arthur Andersen.
Joe Hare, Senior Director & Packaged Solutions Practice Lead
With over 25 years of IT Management and consulting experiences, Joe brings a track record of delivering consistent value and continuous improvement in the areas of domestic and global ERP deployments (SAP, JDEdwards, Epicor, Kenandy), IT operational management, and technology planning across many diverse platforms.
– Key Skills: Acting CIO, Salesforce, ERP Deployments (Kenandy, SAP, JDE, and Epicor), Workday, and Cornerstone.
– Representative Clients: Van Ness Plastic Manufacturing, Armstrong Flooring, Carpenter Technology, Tyco Fire Product, East Penn Manufacturing, Penn State Hershey Medical
– Previous Experience: Program Director at HCL America and Global IT Director at Tyco International.
Ben DiCarlo, Chief Financial Officer
Ben brings over 30 years of financial operations, Big 4 Accounting, IT oversight, and senior executive management expertise to our Walz IT team.
As a partner with Arthur Andersen, Ben worked exclusively with mid-market, owner managed clients and brings deep industry expertise as a c-level executive within the distribution, specialty contracting (construction) & services and fabrication industries. While working with Walz IT, Ben also supports several other clients’ delivering acting CFO advisory services.
– Key Skills: Finance, Accounting, HR Operations, and deployment oversight of accounting, order processing, distribution and data warehousing systems.
– Previous Experience: SPI (Specialty Products & Insulation), Arthur Andersen.